Tuesday, April 24, 2012

60 Ways To Say ‘Well Done’

That’s super
Spot on
I like it
Super stuff
Really great
What a good try
Brilliant
Clever (boy/girl)
I’m impressed
What a brainwave
You do work well
Very imaginative
Nice try
That’s good work
Superb
Well remembered
Good logic
Excellent work
Good thinking
You’re a star
You are doing well
Great try
Quick thinking
Well done
Well figured out
I like that
Congratulations
You are doing great
You’ve done really well
Keep on trying
You show real promise
You have great ideas
You’ve mastered it
Well thought out
You’ve fitted a lot in
How imaginative you are
Good problem solving
What a perfect example
Well worked through
I’m very proud of you
I’m proud of your work
You are really tuned into work today
It’s a pleasure to see you work like that.
One more attempt and you’ll be there
You’re work is improving
You are a pleasure to teach
Beautiful job
That’s good thinking
A very good try
You learn quickly
You’ve got the hang of it
You’ve done better than ever
That’s a fine attempt
You’re a problem solver
I couldn’t have done better myself
You soon mastered that
You really stuck with it
You don’t give up
You’ve got that down to a fine art

No comments:

Post a Comment