Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This blog is all about the Parenting Tips that you have been looking for, take your time to read it.

Raising children is one of the toughest and most fulfilling jobs in the world and the one for which you may be the least prepared. Learning “on the job” how to be a parent can be fraught with pitfalls. I hope this blog will help you raise healthy and happy children.

  I decide to write about parenting through my blog is because my own experience of not getting proper love from my father and my decision to give proper parenting to my child. So, i find out many tips for this and like to share through this blog. Today in this busy world parents forgot give proper parenting to their children.Now, there primary aim is to earn money rather than giving proper love and care to their children. This is the primary reason why many of the children are deviating to bad things when they reach to adult stage. So, friend let us start from now onwards give proper parenting in early stage itself. As we know that if we not look after a plant in its early stage it will not grow properly like wise if we failed in our parenting we will loose our child when he reaches to adult stage

No comments:

Post a Comment